We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more?"

--The Grinch from, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas


 Author: Dr. Suess



Oh boy! It'll be here soon!! Yep, Christmas Day is this week! (Like you needed any reminders. Ha, ha.)

This time on Seems a Little Sketchy, we have a beautiful Christmas sketch for you!  Sketch # 55 is shown below and is of course on the Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge blog.  Now, you don't HAVE to make a Christmas card because by now, unless you need one last minute--you are most likely done with that.  But I do love to make Christmas cards and if I don't need this one this year, it'll go in my box for next year.

Our sponsor this time is Di's Digi Downloads! I love her images! They are so cute! I have quite a nice collection of them but she's added so many new ones, I need to go shopping on her site again soon.  I used one of Di's digis that I purchased several months ago on my card for this challenge.  I had so much fun coloring it with my Copic Markers!
  • Snowsuit, Hats, Headband, Penguin, Deer's collar  R27 + R29  + R46

  • Scarf, Sled, Penguin's Hat BG01 + BG05 + BG07

  • Girl's Face E000 + E02 + E11 + R20

  • Girl's Lips RV13

  • Girl's Hair E35 + E37 + E57

  • Girl's Eyes B0000

  • Reindeer E21 + E23 + E25

  • Reindeer's Nose N5

  • Penguin's Beak Y19

  • Penguin's Face W00 + W01

  • Girl's Skin Shadows BV01

  • Image Shadows, White Fur and Snowflakes BG0000

  • Jingle Bell C3

  • Girl's Boots N5 + N10
Other Details:  I used teal and red cardstock for the card layers and matting.  Then I added sparkly snowflake stickers and a piece of Queen & Co. Red Snowflake Washi Tape.  The floral piece is from Petaloo Floral Embellishments with a Navy American Crafts twine bow and Teal Rhinestone brad from my stash.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Papertrey Ink's Signature Christmas collection.  I stamped it on to white cardstock with Stampin' Up! Real  Red Classic Ink Pad.

Okay, now it's your turn! The sketch challenge goes until our next challenge starts. Since we are taking a break for the holidays, you have until  January 12th to create a card, post it on your blog and link it to Seems a Little Sketchy.  There's a $10 Gift Certificate prize  for one random winner from our sponsor, Di's Digi Downloads!  Here's your chance to get some of her adorable images!


In case I don't get back to post again before Christmas--I want each of you to know that I appreciate you following and reading my blog and that I sincerely wish each of you a wonderful, happy and blessed Christmas!  Stay safe and well!


{Hugs}



Popular Posts