Merry and Bright Christmas Cheer


Last week in a blog post I mentioned that I was wanting to buy a vintage aluminum Christmas tree to replace the one I gave to my daughter several years ago and that I was going to Miss B's antique mall in town to search for one.  I found one and bought it!  It's just the right size--four feet tall and I've put it up in my crafty room in front of one of the windows.  I had enough vintage glass ornaments to decorate it without having to take any off my big Christmas tree.

I think it's beautiful and gives me lots of Christmas cheer.  I've put some of snowmen underneath it and a mini tricycle I've had for several years plus a vintage toy piano that I got for Christmas when I was a little girl.  Let me just say...that piano is pretty old but in really good shape and still plays a little tune.


So now when I'm in my crafty room creating I can enjoy my tree!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for my card that I've created for the Digi Haven challenge.

Have a great day!

Popular Posts