Merry Christmas



Yep, it'll be here before you know it!  I'm still just trying to get the decorations done. LOL  The tree on this card could be mine for real.  I have a lot of ornaments and add a new one each year. Poor tree it's a wonder it doesn't bend like this!

Today starts a new challenge at Digi Haven.  Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and I picked this adorable "Merry Christmas Tree" digi for my card.  I think it is the cutest ever.  I colored it up with my Copic markers:
  • Tree YG03, G82
  • Berries & Ornaments R35
  • Shadows B60
I used Crystal Stickles on the stars and on some of the red ornaments.  The papers are from a Martha Stewart mat pad called "Peppermint Winter" and the snowflake stickers are also by Martha Stewart called "Glttered Snowflakes."  I added a bow that I tied from some red glitter string.

Now it's you turn to make a card for our challenge on Digi Haven.  The theme is CHRISTMAS and I'm sure you must be making a Christmas card or two or some other Christmas project.  All you need to do is make sure you use a digi image on your creation and share on your blog where you got it.  It can be a purchased digi or a free one.  Once you've posted it to your blog, go to the Digi Haven challenge blog post and link your card.  Easy Peasy!

It is bitterly cold here in North Texas today and will be for many days.  I think most of the USA is experiencing the same thing....winter weather-- though some are much colder than us!  I plan on staying inside most of the time and doing a bit of decorating on my Christmas trees.

Have a good one!





Popular Posts