You Melt My Heart!



Today's new challenge over on Cards in Envy is ICY HOT!  Now what does that mean?  It means we want to see a card that is either Icy, Cold, Wintery OR a card that is Hot, Devilish, Summery. I of course went with HOT by creating a love card with a cute little devil and the sentiment "You Melt My Heart."

For this card, I used a cute digi image that I bought online by The Greeting Farm.  Isn't she cute?  I love the images by The Greeting Farm.  I colored her up with my Copic markers:
  • Skin E00 E02 E11 R20
  • Hair Y32 Y26 YR14
  • Horns, Dress & Shoes R27 R46
  • Shadows on Hairline and Shadow border around the image BV000 Bv01
The papers are all from an Authentique 6x6 paper pad, Glory collection.  The sentiment was printed on my computer using Word.  The ovals, hearts and sentiment tag were all cut with dies and my Big Shot.  I added red bling dots to the sentiment tag.  I also created a sketch for the Cards in Envy Facebook Page and shared it on Friday.  If you are on facebook and have not yet liked our page, I'd love for you to check it out and like it to become a follower.  I try to post a new sketch each week along with links to online card tutorials and card sentiments.

Okay, more about the challenge on the Cards in Envy blog.  This challenge runs until January 5th so you have lots of extra time to make a card and link it to our challenge blog post.  Just remember to make your card either ICY or HOT and it must be an A2 card (4.25" x 5.5") AND flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing!

Hope you'll join us!






Popular Posts