Mickey Magic Camera Box & Mini Albums!



Finally! It's finished!!!  This is my Mickey Magic camera box that I designed and I have a free video tutorial series on YouTube  on how to make it!



This camera box has the Polaroid slot on the front.  This was inspired by several smaller camera boxes I saw on Pinterest. But for my project I needed a bigger box that would hold albums so I designed this one.  The Polaroid piece does come out of the slot and can be stored inside the camera box.

With my tutorial, I show you how to make FOUR Mini Wallet Albums that all fit into the camera box.  They just slide into the top opening of the box.  Each one is held closed with a magnetic snap closure and the flaps inside are each made a bit different for variety.  I used the Simple Stories, Say Cheese paper collection.

Above are a glimpse of all four of the Mini Wallet Albums, but if you want to see more, here's the link to my YouTube playlist for it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dybSA6IPv3_ytBI1qwqo_5ea





Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts