What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? A Circus!!


So here it is Wednesday again!  Things have changed just a bit on my workdesk since last week.  I finished the mini album that you could see last week.

And then I started on another mini album which is on my desk this week!  Also on my desk are the fabulously wonderful Graphic 45 Le Cirque papers!  Yep, circus papers.  And I'm doing a bit of fussy cutting of some of the amazing images.  Below is M'lle Beeson--a marvelous highwire Venus.  I've cut her out and added a fluffy skirt to her costume.  I acquired these papers via eBay a few months ago.  I wonder why I did not see these when they first came out?  Maybe I thought I didn't need them. Hmmmm.   Of course, they are now discontinued and VERY hard to find and I want all of it!  Well, you can find them for a hefty price but I lucked out and got my papers for a steal.  I just happened upon the auction as it was closing (only 10 seconds left) AND there were no bidders AND the minimum bid was $9.99.  Yep, I got them.  I just wish I had a bit more.  I'm still looking on eBay as you never know when you'll find a really good buy.


And now, I shall share with you what  WOYWW is all about.  Each Wednesday, crafty people from all over the world take a photo of their workdesk and then post it on their blog and link it to Julia's blog Stamping Ground so we can go visit and take a peek at the fun things others are working on.  There are so many who join in that I never get to visit them all but so enjoy the ones I happen to visit and the ones who visit me in return.  Go check it out!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts