Boo Ha Ha Ha!






Hello! And Happy Fall (or Autumn)! Here in my part of the world, today is the official last day if summer!Still a bit warm here in Texas but not really that bad.  Today is also the start of a new challenge on Seems a Little Sketchy.  We have a fun sketch and a fabulous sponsor--Kenny K Downloads.  Kenny K generously allowed the Seems a Little Sketchy Designers to pick three digital images to work with.  Of those three, I chose "Trixxie Treat"so I could make a Halloween card!  I colored her with my Copic markers.  Still love coloring with those fabulous pens. Love her green eyes!

Okay, details about the challenge....1) It runs for 2 weeks, 2) you must use Sketch #74 shown below, 3) Kenny K will award a prize to one random winner chosen from the entries, 4) that's it! 5) what are you waiting for?  Make a card!!


Happy Crafting!
Sandy














Popular Posts