Video Tour of My Craft Room

Hello, come on in and visit for a bit.  My room is nice and clean and I'm happy that you are here.

Actually, I cleaned my craft room last week and recorded this video and intended to share it then but I've had computer woes on my main computer that handles photo editing and videos.  I've still not figured out what's wrong but some programs will not open.  I've scanned it for viruses and malware and spyware and all those bad things but I'm thinking one got in and corrupted a Windows file or two. Luckily I was still able to do the video but the editing of the above photo just didn't happen.  Guess this means the desktop computer will be going to Dan the Computer Man next week so he can work on it while I'm out of town.

I've worked on a few projects since this video was recorded and I'm happy to say that things are still neat and orderly.  I've been trying really hard to clean up after myself and put things back where they belong.  It makes it so much easier to find stuff.  Did I find the item that I was looking for that started my cleaning and purging?  I don't know.  I can't remember what it was. But I don't think I did because surely I would have remembered when I saw it, or not.  Ha. Ha.

So here's the video tour of my craft room.  Please excuse the movements of the camera from time to time as it is hard to video and hold a camera still.  Also, tripping over a cat did not help.


Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts