What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? Halloween!


Yep. I've been super busy working on different Halloween projects for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween which starts on October 18th. I thought my workdesk was super messy but then I realized it really wasn't that bad.  At least not as bad as the counter to my left....

You know I think photos have a way of cleaning things up because I thought it was really, really messy. But now it doesn't look so bad. Oh and for those wanting to see some of my Halloween projects, there is one in the first photo.  It's partially hidden behind something but you can see a bit of it. Ha. ha.

Anyway, I'm sharing this post with What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  A weekly thing that happens over on Julia's Stamping Ground blog.  Crafters all over the world take a photo of their workdesk, share it on their blog and then link it to Julia's blog.  Check it out.

Happy Crafting!


Popular Posts