It's Coming... The Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!




I've got my Halloween supplies all out and I've been working on the projects for my first annual Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!  So many fun things I want to do but just not enough time or days!!  And to top it off, hubby and I are going on a vacation October 22-27! Don't worry I plan to pre-schedule the projects for those days but it does have me a bit frazzled in the brain.  Ha, ha.

To prepare yourself for these fun days of crafty goodness and if you want to follow along with the tutorials, you can start gathering your Halloween supplies too!  First be sure to check your stash from last year or the year before or the year before that.  Halloween papers and embellishments can be mixed together for some really cute looks.  I will be using some from my stash.  Then if you are wanting new stuff, take a look at the following Halloween collections:

  • Bella Blvd "Trick or Treat"

  • Echo Park "Ghost Town"

  • Doodle Bug Design " Haunted Manor"

  • Simple Stories "Frankie and Friends"

  • Carta Bella "Spooky"

  • Pebbles "Thirty One"
These are some of the ones that I've picked up and hope to use on several of the projects for The Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  Of course, you don't HAVE to use the same collections that I use, as you may have plenty from years past OR have others that are your favorites!

If you don't hear from me much here on the blog (or any where on the internet)  then you'll know I'm busy, busy, busy working on my Halloween stuff!  AND I just can't wait to share that I'll be holding a HANDS ON CLASS for a Graphic 45 "The Night Before Christmas" album for those of you in the local area!  The album isn't made yet but the date has been set for Sunday, November 16th, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Bring your own lunch).  The cost will be $65 which includes the crop/class room, all the supplies (pre-cut and pre-scored) to create your album (except for adhesives) and me to teach you how to put it all together! So pencil in that date if you are interested.  Space will be limited and I already have several signing up.  It will be at Rayline's Retreat House in Springtown, Texas.

Oh, yes! Here's the info on The Thirteen Frights Before Halloween in case you missed it in an earlier


Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts