For the Birthday Boy



It's time for another sketch challenge over on Seems a Little Sketchy!  This time our sponsor is Imagine That! And I was given the digital file "Birthday Dog" to work with.  The file had both black and white images and pre-colored images. Since I was in a time crunch, I used the pre-colored image.

All the papers for this card are from a 6x6 pad by Doodlebug "Take Note." The sentiment is also from the same digital file from Imagine That!  I punched it out with a Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle Paper shaper and colored it with Copics.  Of course, birthday cards need a fun wobbler, so I put the sentiment on one.  And then to tie in the Washi tape pattern on the paper triangles, I added a bit of Washi tape to the matted image.  Love how this turned out. So bright and cheerful.  A perfect birthday card for some birthday boy!

The challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy runs for two weeks and one random entry will receive a prize from our sponsor at the close of the challenge.   Here's the sketch.  Remember you can change the shape of the star like I did and even turn the card into a vertical one if you wish.

I hope you'll join us for this card sketch challenge.
Happy Crafting,

Check out the digi files at Imagine That!

Popular Posts