Happy Halloween (Just a Little Bit Early)



The new challenge starting today for Cards in Envy is enTWINEd.  Which means use "twine" on your card. Any theme will do as long as it is A2 size and flat to go in a mailing envelope.

The weather finally was cooler and more fall like so I decided to go with a Halloween card.  I have these fabulous Tim Holtz rubber stamps that I really haven't played with much so I thought I'd see what I could come up with using them.  I inked my background onto white cardstock using Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot Distress Ink.  I then randomly stamped the pumpkin, crow and poison images onto the base. I stamped the skeleton onto white cardstock and fussy cut him out and glued him over the images.  And then I brushed him with Frosted Lace Stickles.  I tied black American Craft twine around the images and then matted that to black cardstock that I'd distressed around the edges.  The sentiment is stamped with an acrylic stamp onto white cardstock that I also inked.  A pretty quick and easy card but I love it!

Here's hoping that you'll find the time to check us out over on Cards in Envy and join us for this super easy challenge--enTWINEd.  The challenge runs until October 5th.  Plenty of time to get your card crafting on.


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts