Another "I've Cleaned the Craft Room" project


Well, as I continued to clean and re-organize the craft room on Sunday evening, I came across several unfinished projects.  This was one of them.  It was SO CLOSE to being finished that I just had to stop and get it done.  This is a mini album made out of six gift bags.  It uses two of the Echo Park Birthday Wishes 12x12 paper collections.  I used both the boy and girl set to make this project for either or.  If it ends up being for a boy, you just cut away the pink ribbons.


I also used two packages of Me & My Big Ideas sticker packs, and the Element stickers (Boy & Girl) that came with the Echo Park collection.




I had lots of stickers leftover so I put them in a plastic sleeve and used my Fuse tool to seal it shut and inserted the packet into one of the pockets.  Those can be used to customize photo mats and photos that will go into the album by the recipient.


In spite of me finding unfinished things to do, the craft room is almost clean or close enough.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts