Winter Card in May for Cards in Envy Deep Blue Challenge


So you might think making a card for a color challenge wouldn't be hard.  But then....what if the color is DEEP BLUE?? At first I thought it was a really hard challenge but once I found my paper, it was surprisingly easy.  After going through my 6x6 paper pad stash, I found this beautiful Authentique collection called "Something for All Seasons."  It just so happened that the deep blue colors I needed were of the winter season. So I've made a winter card in May.  I did not add a sentiment as I want to leave the card ready for any winter occasion.  I do love how it turned out.

My "recipe" for this card was the Authentique 6x6 papers, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Oval Dies, Irridescent Sequins and Deep Blue Hug Snug Ribbon.  Quick and easy to create!

This card challenge over on Cards in Envy runs through Sunday, June 5th.  So there's lots of time for you to create a card or two or three and share it with us!  Hope to see you there!!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts