It might sound crazy....but Happy Halloween!


Yep.  Those of us who make crafts don't care what the date on the calendar is, if we feel like crafting for a certain holiday or season, we just do it! This project came about on Sunday afternoon.  I was continuing my cleaning, re-organization of my craft room and came across my box of Halloween papers that were left over from other projects.  Many where scraps but rather than throw them away, I decided to put them to use and create a quick little mini album.  Do you ever get distracted when cleaning and end up crafting instead?

So here's this little album.  I created it out of one sheet of 12x12 cardstock that I scored and folded just right to make the cover and the pages.  I then added patterned paper and created a paper belly band closure using magnets.  Below is what it looks like when you take the belly band closure off...




And inside are the pages with a waterfall set made out of various sizes of scrap paper.

 

 


And that's my project share for today.  Hope you have a Happy Halloween...oh wait, that's not for a few months. Ha, ha. Guess I'll put this away for now.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts