It's a craft thing...


Several years ago I bought this drawer/storage piece at the local antique mall.   It was homemade and possibly was used on a counter in a hardware store.  It had wood drawer pulls and I put it on my sewing table in my quilt room to store sewing stuff. I only had things in about three of the drawers. I had replaced the wood drawer pulls with an assortment of pretty pulls I found at different stores. I've always loved it and wanted to utilize it more.  So on Sunday I relocated it to my craft room!  It sits on one of the counters and gives me so much storage for odd and end craft things like magnets, foam tape, just lots of things I needed a place for.  The few sewing things that were in it? They fit nicely in a sewing basket that sits by my sewing machine.

And that's what I have to share with you this rainy Wednesday.  I'll be in my craft room all day getting ready for my class on Saturday at Flossie Scrapper!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts