A Tag from Sunday Funday


Sunday was an afternoon of cleaning and playing in the craft room.  I'd taught an album class on Saturday so didn't need to cut any kits, I had my design team assignments done and just felt like doing something for no particular reason at all.  I decided to have a Sunday Funday. This is the tag I came up with.  I bought the Prima Mixed Media stamp and the newest Tim Holtz crayons at Flossie Scrapper on Saturday and wanted to have a go at them.  I used a Graphic 45 tag and papers from the Time to Flourish Collection that I had left over from another project.  I stamped the Prima doll image with Archival Ink  on to Prima watercolor paper and then colored her with the crayons by rubbing the color on my mat and using a water brush pen.  I then fussy cut her out and matted her onto the tag with foam dots.  And I inked the edges of the tag with Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  The roses and bits and pieces I added were from a bag of odds and ends that I keep on hand--a rose from one project and some mesh from another, etc.  I love how it all came together.


If you follow me personally on Facebook, you know that I've had a stressful few days since the weekend.  But it's getting better now and I'm not going to share the details here but keep it all about crafting and this beautiful tag.

What am I going to do with this tag? I'm not sure. For now it's on display in my crafty room so I can enjoy it.


Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts