It's Hip to be Square with Cards in Envy!


Hello, it's time for another new challenge over on Cards in Envy.  The theme is "Hip to be Square" which means cards that are square shape and/or have squares on it.  Easy peasy. And that's just what I did.  I went with yet another super quick design as I'm still busy, busy, busy!

So here's how I made this one:

  • Make a card base that is 5" square

  • Pick a pretty patterned paper (I used Heidi Swapp's 6x6 Favorite Things Paper Pad)

  • Cut the patterned paper into 1" squares (I used 6 squares on my card)

  • Round the two top right corner squares and the two right corners of the card base

  • Attach the patterned squares to the front of the card base to the right side, leave spaces between the squares.

  • Stamp a sentiment ( I used Wow! Just Saying Acrylic Stamp Set 41 and Black Tuxedo Ink)

And that's it! A card in maybe 5 minutes or less.  Perfect.

I hope you will join us for our card challenge.  It runs for 2 weeks!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts