What's Happening Wednesday?


Hi all!  It's been quite a long time since I've done a specific "What's Happening Wednesday" here on my blog or was it a "What's on my Workdesk"?  Either way, today felt like a good day to do one. I finished up my Graphic 45 design team projects for August on time. Yay me! But I still had a couple of tutorial videos for one of the projects that I had to finish editing and upload. I was able to upload the last one this morning after experiencing a bit of technical editing software hiccups. Thank goodness though I was able to get them done.  So it seemed like a perfect time to do a bit of cleaning on the work desk and pull out the paper collection I plan to use for one of the September projects or maybe for both projects. This is the Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland Deluxe Collector's Edition.  I've got my scissors out and I'm ready to do some fussy cutting on the beautiful images! If you don't see or hear from me for a few days or weeks you'll know why. Actually though, check back tomorrow for my blog post and a post on the Graphic 45 blog as one of my August projects will be showcased--it's for Back to School and turned out really cute. Oh, yes.  I've been playing with a logo design that I've had for sometime but never used.  I've added it to this image and I think I like it!

Happy crafting!

Popular Posts