On a Safari Adventure with Graphic 45



On the Graphic 45 blog this month, there has been a lot of focus on travel projects--mini albums, pocket page layouts etc.  and this week will be all about mini albums. For my travel project as a Graphic 45 Designer, I decided to create a travel case to hold a  tag mini album and I chose to use the awesome new Safari Adventure paper collection. As a bonus, I contacted my high school friend, Dyan and "borrowed" some of her actual African Safari photos from a trip she took a few years ago.  Thank you, Dyan for graciously allowing me to use these photos for this project.  They made it so complete!

I'm only sharing a few of the photos of my project here on my blog today because I'd love for you to go check it out on the Graphic 45 blog where there will also be links to a showcase video of this project and video tutorials for the travel case.  At the bottom of this post, I'll share my Snapguide tutorial for the tag album. You do want to make one of your own, right?


You'll also find a supply list for this project in the Graphic 45 blog post plus another travel project by one of my Graphic 45 Designer teammates, Elena.  Oh, and of course there is a new giveaway prize for this week.









If you look closely in the photo above, you'll see a picture of my friend Dyan amid all the Graphic 45 mini album goodness.

Here's my Snapguide for the Tag Album:
Check out How to Create a Graphic 45 Safari Tag Mini Album by Sandy Trefger on Snapguide.
If you want the tutorial for the travel case, you can find the YouTube links in the Graphic 45 post.

This travel case is made very similar to my suitcases that I'm teaching at Flossie Scrapper except the lid is deeper and I put the handle on the lid rather than the sides of the case which gave it a whole different look.

I'm sure that if you decide to make a project using this paper collection that you'll enjoy it has much as I did. There's so much you can create with it from zoo to "wild" birthday parties and of course, safari trips.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts