It's Back to School with Graphic 45!


For one of my Graphic 45 projects as a designer this month, I decided to create something for Back to School.  This would be a great teacher gift and it was so easy to create!  As a bonus, I also covered some books with the Graphic 45 DIY craft paper to show you how it looks as a book cover.  Love how it turned out!  The tiny little globe is a bank that I borrowed from my daughter and son-in-law's globe collection.  Guess I should return it. ha, ha.

I did a Snapguide tutorial for this clipboard that I created using the September papers from the Graphic 45 Children's Hour collection.  I also used some of the 8x8 papers from that collection to wrap the pencils so I'd have smaller prints/patterns.

You can check out my Snapguide here:

Check out How to Create a Graphic 45 School Memo Pad Clipboard by Sandy Trefger on Snapguide.

The guide and more photos are on the Graphic 45 blog today.  I hope you'll visit and leave a comment on their blog as you'll also get a chance at winning their fabulous weekly blog giveaway package which will be announced Friday morning!


It's hard to believe that school will be staring in just a few weeks here in Texas.  It is still so hot! The summer goes away too quickly that's for sure. If you have kids starting back to school soon, I hope you all have a wonderful year.  For me, it's business as usual...crafting inside with the air conditioning on!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts