Feeling Blue for the Baby Blue or Pretty Pink CIE card challenge


Yes, if I have a choice, I usually use pink somewhere in a card.  This time I had a choice and I went with....Blue! Ha, ha. I was just feeling it---Blue.  I'm not sad or anything like that, I just loved the blue colors in this fabulous plaid paper and thought for a change I'd go with Blue.  I'm glad I did.  The card challenge this time for Cards in Envy  is "Baby Blue or Pretty Pink."  It's a color card challenge but you get to pick which of the two colors you want to use on your card.  You COULD make a baby card if you need/want to but it's not required.  Just either use blue or pink on your card.

Here's what I used on mine:
  • White Cardstock

  • Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 Paper Pack (the Blues)

  • Kaisercraft Clear Stamp, Love Owl

  • Memento Black Tuxedo Ink

  • Prima chalk Ink, Turquoise Stone

  • Glue

  • Foam Dots

  • Copic Markers in B000, B00, B02, BG0000 BG10 and BG11

Okay, I like this blue card.  No, I don't like it--I love it!  I think blue is my second favorite card crafting color.  Do check out the Cards in Envy challenge blog post and create a card to share.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts