Keep it Sassy Box Album with "Fabulous" for Finish it Friday


Hello all and happy Friday evening to you!  It's been another busy week!  I think summer's are way more busy than winter. Like today...office work this morning because I had so many invoices to enter and send off for my husband's construction business and then a trip in the afternoon to Walmart for household essentials. Oh my! Do NOT go to Walmart ever again on a Friday afternoon and especially when it's so hot outside. I'm thinking a midnight run would be much better.  Then about and hour of crafting to finish up this "Finish it Friday" project and off for Friday night dinner and now I'm home finally doing this post.

So, here it is my finished little box album that I started on NSD Saturday.  I followed a tutorial from Coffee Talk with Country Craft Creations Facebook Page and used an Authentique 12x12 paper pad from Tammy's shop, Country Craft Creations (it's from last year and hard to find but last I looked she did have a few left that you can order).  Oh yes, the paper pad is called "Fabulous."  And it is!!


To the front cover I added some ribbon I had in my stash, a doily, a flower, twine bow and buttons.

I kept the inside really simple so it would still lay flat and photos can be added. For now I inserted cards I cut from the collection and folded booklets from scraps of paper.








I really love small albums like this one.  The size is about 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" (I don't have a ruler handy) and they are so cute sitting on a shelf.  This one is super easy to put together. No chipboard needed, it's all made out of cardstock and patterned paper!


That's it for this weeks Finish it Friday. I'm so thrilled I got this one finished!!  Check back next week and if all goes well, I'll have a new Finish it Friday project to share.

Happy Crafting and Have an Amazing Weekend!

Sandy

Popular Posts