Finish it Friday Updates


Hello and Happy Friday!!! This post is coming to you straight from the crafty room via my laptop that I use for video editing (but not image editing) and a quick photo taken with the iPhone.  Finish it Friday.  I have several things I'm trying to finish up on this Friday afternoon.  You can see three things in this photo.  I do have a priority on which must be finished first and it's not the little box album that you see in the front. I selected it a couple of weeks ago to get finished and I still have not accomplished that but I am getting closer.  I totally missed posting about it last Friday! So sorry about that but here it is today--I have patterned all the pages and pockets and next week I will be adding tags, mats and decorating the front to really call it finished! But for now I must put it away because I will be finishing that one album you can barely see on the upper left with the skull and spider. That's one of my JULY Graphic 45 projects. Yes, I'm late with getting it done and submitted. It WILL be finished and uploaded TODAY or by tonight rather.  The other project that I will be finishing tonight or most likely tomorrow is that one on the upper right (raw chipboard) it's a cabinet from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts that will become a class at Flossie Scrapper in August and will probably be my GSL blog project later this month.  Once I get those two priority projects done I will then spend the rest of the weekend creating two special projects for Graphic 45 for a tradeshow this month.  I'm excited to get to work on those as shhhhh....I will be using two brand new Summer collections that have not been revealed yet.  All I can say is....you are going to LOVE both of them.  You can trust me on that!!

So that's my finish it Friday for this week.  Check back next Friday and I should have the Saucy Box Album done, finished, completed. Other things we've finished so far this summer--new white metal roof installed on the house (love, love, love it), re-painted the entire exterior of the house upper and lower in a nice light gray color (hubby & I did this--well mostly he did with an air-less paint gun), had a new central air unit put in for the other lower half section of the house.  Oh, and organized my craft room a bit so I could find some missing things.  Not too bad and it's just July.  Have a great weekend and,

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts