"Surprise!" Made it Monday Video Tutorial




Happy Monday all!  This afternoon after getting my office work done, some errands ran, laundry washed and put away, I decided to do a quick and fun little project with a video tutorial and call it "Made it Monday!"

So, I've seen these cute little 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" square Pop up Mini Album cards on Pinterest and a couple of tutorial videos on them and have been wanting to have a go at making one.  Today seemed like a good day, right?  I needed to make something just for the fun of making with no deadline and no pressure.  But I did turn on the video camera and edited the video to share with all of you so you can make one too.

This was really fun and easy to make after I finally got it in my head how to do the folding.  I'm not really mechanically minded so it did take a few tries.  This is how one section looks when opened up:


You can make one too, just follow along with my video.



I used my trimmer, scissors, bone folder, glue, May Arts twine, cardstock in four different colors and the Doodle Bug "Dragon Tails" paper collection.

This is the back side:



This would be so cute to give or mail out for some little boy's birthday! There's even room to add a few photos. I'm hoping to do a "Made it Monday" post a couple times a month with some quick project I've found and made. We'll see. You know how a crafter's plans can go--in any direction. Ha, ha.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts