Made it Monday: Fancy Fold Birthday Card


I made it! It's still Monday! For a few more hours anyway.  Ha, ha.  I made this card this afternoon and then had a technical problem when one of the video files became corrupted and couldn't load. All the rest on the same disk were fine.  Go figure.  And then my headset for my voice over didn't want to work right but all is well now. So here I am with a Made it Monday post and it's really on Monday!

I've seen this fun fold card on several different videos and decided to tweak it a bit and create one myself.  Making cards is a great way to use up some of your older papers or scraps plus you're adding one to your collection to  have on hand if needed.

Here's what I used to make my card:
  • White Cardstock

  • Bo Bunny Dotted Printed Paper (scrap--so no name)

  • Echo Park Red Printed Paper (again no name)

  • Chipboard Elephant and Balloon from "Cakewalk" set by October Afternoon

  • Stampin' Up! Endless Birthday Wishes acrylic stamp set

  • Rosebud Pink Memento Ink

  • Score-board

  • Tim Holtz Stamping Platform

  • Trimmer

  • Art Glitter Designer Glue

Take a look at my video on how I made my card:



Thank you so much for watching and visiting my blog!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts