Graphic 45 Little Darlings Mini Baby Album



Hello Graphic 45 fans! I'm excited today to share with you this little mini baby album that I created for Graphic 45 as one of their Brand Ambassadors.  I used the beautiful re-released Deluxe Collector's Edition of their Little Darlings paper.  This is one of the most popular baby lines ever in my opinion.  It's so gorgeous and works well for either baby boy or baby girl.  Though with all the lace and flowers in this album (and those little pink shoes) you might say that I leaned a bit toward creating it for a girl.






Please head over to the Graphic 45 blog today to see more of this album plus my tip and fun facts that I love to share.

Here's the tutorial video:

https://youtu.be/TCaZxtQJS64

If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you will need to go to my blog to view the video.


This is a really easy mini album to put together with chipboard and cardstock.  It would be lovely in any of the Graphic 45 collections.

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

Popular Posts