Sneak Peek And Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!


It's  a holiday weekend!  Four days of feasting, family visiting and for me...a bit of crafting!  I've made some progress on a couple of projects that I need to work on and  I thought I'd share a sneak peek photo.  I'm making another mini album for Graphic 45 for one of my December assignments.  I'm playing with the newly released "Raining Cats & Dogs" Deluxe Collector's Edition.  The album is made and I'm in the "decorate the cover" stages.  Pretty flowers, ribbon and lace are laid out ready to finish it off.  So that's what's on my desk right now.  I will be gluing lots of lovely things on to the cover and then I'll move on to the next project.  I'm hoping to get a couple more finished.

Have I put out any Christmas decorations?  No, I'm not "feeling" it yet. But there's still time, maybe in the next week or two I will at least get the living room tree up and my Santa collection put on the mantel. If we'd have one good cold day I'd get it done.

For those of you in the USA I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We spent Thursday afternoon/evening at my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's house in Joshua, Texas for a Trefger family & friends feast.
Selfie photo by Terri



Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!


Sandy

Popular Posts