Very Merry....Christmas Planner


Hello all and Happy Monday!  I know I’ve been rather quiet here on the blog for the past week.  Same excuse as usual–very busy but I can also add in that I’ve had problems with my knee/leg AGAIN and to top that off I’ve caught a cold or have allergies and I now sound like a frog when I talk.  But those woes will pass and I figured I should share today something crafty that I’ve done. I made these cute, cute Christmas purse planners several weeks ago, or maybe a couple of months ago?  I followed a tutorial that I saw on Facebook with the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations group.  So quick and easy!

You can tuck them in your person for when you are out Christmas shopping and it has several pocket sections for your lists.

I’ve just printed up my lists today.  You can get the list files to print out in the files section of the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook group.  It is a private group and you do have to ask to join.  It is connected with the online store Country Craft Creations in Utah.  Or you can print the lists from OrganizedChristmas.com but you do need to join Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations on Facebook for the tutorial of the planner.  It’s in their files section.
That’s it for today.  I hope you have a fabulous week.  Check back Wednesday when I will have a fall canvas creation for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

Happy Crafting

Sandy

Popular Posts