Typography Card Challenge for Cards in Envy

Well here it is the first Monday of November!  This year will be gone before we know it! Have you made all your Christmas cards yet?  No? I haven't!  So I thought that for this Cards in Envy card challenge I'd whip out this super easy card to get started.  The theme this time is Typography.  Definition: the art or process of printing with type (letters).  That means we want to see cards that have letters or words (sentiment) that are the main feature of the card.  You can use a stamp or pre-printed sentiment (which is what I did) or any means of getting the "word" image on your card.  This one of mine is so simple I hardly have to describe how I made it.  I already had the card base AND the dotted paper matted to the base from last year.  It was a left over from a Christmas card making session.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the pre-printed sentiment that I found on line and printed on my computer.  I then matted it to a cranberry red piece of card stock that I also cut out with a stitched die.  Attached them all together with glue and I was done.  If you have a lot of Christmas cards to make, this formula might be just what you need.

I hope you will join us for this card challenge.  It's a really simple one and we'd love to see your interpretation of the challenge theme.  Check it out over on the Cards in Envy blog.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts