Holiday Project 2017 with Country Craft Creations


Winter Barn * Photo from Country Craft Creations website

Hello crafty friends! The holiday season is almost here and while you may have already done all your holiday projects and decorating, it's always nice to have a project to work on for an hour here or an evening there to wind down.  This year I've been asked by Tamra of Country Craft Creations to do a project series on this adorable Winter Barn.  So I will be starting on my barn on Saturday, December 2, 2017 and will share it here on my blog/website AND in a YouTube video so you can work along with me each day until it's finished.  I'm not sure how many days it will take but my goal is to have it done before Christmas! And if you don't have time to follow along, you can always watch the videos any time and work on it later even after the holidays.

Here's the promo video I did to advertise it to my YouTube followers...


If you are reading this post in an email subscription, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video.


To  make this project, you will need to order the barn kit which has the pre-cut chipboard pieces AND the barn "wood" papers.  There is also an add-on finish kit you can order that includes the trees, wreath and paint.  Head over to Country Craft Creations online store and look for it under the "Project Kits" tab.  They have very fast shipping so if you order it now or in the next few days you should have it in time to start the project with me.


Happy Crafting!


Sandy

Popular Posts