Believe

If you are here for my Cards in Envy post, please scroll down to the next post after this one.  Thank you!






Yes, it's still hot outside but I'm beginning to feel like creating a Christmas card now and then.  This card is for the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge that starts today.  Our sponsor is Squigglefly and one of the images for the Designers to use was this "Better Not Pout Santa."  I couldn't resist--I picked the Santa and made this Christmas card.    I love how it turned out with the Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch # 46 and the Bazzill 6x6 Mini "Believe" Christmas prints.  I colored up my Santa with Copic Markers:

  • Santa's Face & Nose E000+E00+E11+RV21
  • Cap & Holly Berries $39+R89
  • Leaves YG63+YG67
  • Beard & Fur on Cap E0000+E30
  • Shading B60

Other items I used on this card were from my stash:  Brown Dot Sticker Trim, Decorative Circle Sticker, Red & White Baker's Twine and Red Rhinestone.  I also used some red cardstock for matting and for a circle under the sticker circle.

We'd love for you to create a card and join in on the challenge.  A random winner will be chosen to receive a prize from Squigglefly!

Happy Crafting,



Popular Posts