Halloween Mini Pocket Album



I taught a class at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks about a month or so ago on making a mini pocket album.  We used the LYB Poppy paper collection and created a spring/summer book.  Since I needed a second album to video the how-to-steps for those attending the class I created this Halloween one.  I got the album assembled but didn't finish the decorating of the cover and pages.  I got it done over the past weekend! This little album is decorated with an assortment of various Halloween papers, cut-outs, stickers, etc. that I had in my stash!  Everything is mixed and matched to get the look I wanted--Fun Spooky Halloween!  Of course, the best way to show off the pages inside the album are with a video.  To watch this in a bigger size, click on the YouTube logo at the bottom of the video or the link below the video.  The larger option tends to not be as clear as watching it on YouTube.


Sandy's Halloween Mini Pocket Album

When I watched this I noticed the scratch on my right arm just below the wrist. That is thanks to my cat Portia.  A couple of nights ago she was sleeping with me and I made the mistake of moving her hind feet so I wouldn't lay on them. Big mistake. Portia does not like her hind feet touched!  And that's how I got that scratch!!

I know it may seem odd to be working on and sharing Halloween projects when it's still summer and hot  but if you want to get them done in time for Halloween, now is the PERFECT time to start.  After all, next week is the last week of August!!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts