Today is Your Day! Mini Album



Yes, I'm loving these little mini albums I've been making.  It's a good thing they are so small as they don't take up a lot of room and can all fit in one box together. Ha, ha.

I created this one over the weekend at the retreat.  Actually I created it on Saturday night after I finished up my mini Halloween pocket album which I will share tomorrow (I hope).  Anyway...this little album was inspired by my friend Teresa who was also at the retreat.  The LSS that hosts the retreats (Cat's Creations Scrapbooks) always has new product that hasn't been in the store yet for us to purchase if we so desire.  And of course, we do.  One of the collections put out was by My Mind's Eye named "Cut and Paste."  There are several designs of this collection and this little album is made from the "Flair" one.  I don't think I had bought any of this collection yet, but Teresa looked at it and brought one to me saying, this would make one of those cute mini albums like you make.  Wouldn't it?  And I answered, yes.  Yes it would! So she told me to make one and I bought the supplies to do just that.  But when I go to a retreat, I usually plan ahead and only take what I need to work on the projects I have with me. Which meant I had no rings for the mini album and no ribbon. For some reason, though, I had the pretty chained beads which were perfect for this album.  Denise, another friend that was cropping next to me had her box of yummy ribbons with her and she very kindly let me have the tulle and ribbon for this project.  So, thank you bunches to Teresa and Denise!

The best way to show you this little album is with a video:

Sandy's Today is Your Day! Mini Album Video




I not only bought the "Flair" papers and elements for this album but I bought at least two other designs by My Mind's Eye (similar to the paper used here) for other mini albums.  Can't wait to create them.

I'm sharing this post with Cat's Creations Scrapbooks Wow! Wednesday.  If you go to the original post on Cat's blog and leave a comment, plus leave a comment here and leave a comment on each blog post that's linked, each comment will give you an entry to the random drawing for a prize from Cat's Creations Scrapbooks store!

Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday and are creating something fun and fab!

Popular Posts