For the Little One


Hello! It's time for another fun challenge over on Digi Haven where you create a project using a digi image  that follows the challenge theme which this time is "Something Old."  Our sponsor and prize is from Floppy Latte and each designer at Digi Haven selected a vintage toy image for their creation.  I went with this super cute little duck pull toy. Of course, I colored him up with my Copic Markers:

  • Duck Y000+Y00+Y11+E42
  • Beak YR12+YR14
  • Eye G000+G82
  • Bow & Center of Wheel R00+R01+E42
  • Rope E31+E35
  • Wheel C3+C5
  • Shadow W0
If you'd like to watch me color this cute little toy, you can check out my video on YouTube by clicking on the following link:


Now it's your turn to create "Something Old."  It can be a  card, an album,  anything you craft using a digital image.  The challenge over on Digi Haven runs for two weeks and there will be a prize for a random winner from our sponsor, Floppy Latte.  


Happy Crafting,


Popular Posts