My Boo Witch Itty Bitty Book!


It's still Thursday, right?  Yes, it is.  Good because I did promise to share a photo of my latest Itty Bitty Book today.  I have to say, hands down, that this is my favorite one so far!  I made it just like the ones in yesterday's post and I will be teaching this technique at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks on Saturday, October the 12th. However, everyone will be decorating theirs the way they want it to look. Anyway, for this one I again used up some of my leftover Halloween papers and then started digging around in my Halloween goodies basket.  I found this Boo Witch!  Awesome. Now, I can't remember what store it came from if I bought it or if it was given to me.  Yes, other crafters often give me their extra Halloween embellishments as they know I love Halloween.  But I think that I did buy this one and saved it for the right project and this was it.  The flying witch is attached to the BOO letters, all one piece and it fit perfectly on this Itty Bitty Book!  I added the chipboard cat and covered it with black Stickles.

My crafty room has so many start and stop projects going on in it that I don't know which to work on first! So many fun ideas.  I just keep flitting back and forth from one to the other!  I have the Halloween Designer Kit of the month from Cat's Creations Scrapbooks I want to work on,  I have TWO mixed media art journals I'm itching to create another page or two for, I have papers for TWO hidden hinge albums in a box project that I want to start on (one for Halloween and one as a memory box about my sister, Barbara), on Tuesday I bought MORE papers for a Christmas album I want to create, I have THREE cards I want to design for three different challenge blogs I design for AND last night I started making a Ephemera Junque Book in a cheap composition notebook! Now, I don't know WHY I had to start on that as I really don't have much ephemera around here.  Some of you might know that I don't keep bits of paper, maps, clippings and what have you that is normally thrown away.  Because, I throw it away! I don't like lots of clutter though somehow I have it in my house. Ha. Ha.  But I saw this fun looking Junque Book on Pinterest which led me to a blog post which led me to a Youtube How to Video and well.....

Right now I'm just covering the pages of the notebook.  I did add in some ephemera that I saved from our State Fair of Texas visit  Saturday.  And if I get more of the pages covered tonight, I may share a sneaky peek photo or two of it tomorrow.  It will be a work in progress.  I guess I could do some dumpster diving or shop on Etsy for some cool ephemera...hmmm....

Have an awesome day!

Popular Posts