Hello



Today we have a new challenge on Cards in Envy! The theme is Through the Window which means create a card that has a "window" or opening to the inside of the card.  For mine, I decided to play with some old 12x12 papers that I had in my stash that I've been going through.  I found this collection by Basic Grey called Nook & Pantry from 2009.  I also found some rub ons by Basic Grey with the papers called Off Beat so I used those for the "hello" and flowers on the tag and the flowers on the inside of the card.

This is a bit different than what I normally create for a card but it does have pink in there. Ha, ha. The window was punched out with a Stampin' Up Scallop Circle punch which if you have several thicknesses of paper, is NOT easy to do!

But anyway, I hope you'll join our challenge this time around and show us your Through the Window card and how you created it.  Remember cards for the Cards in Envy challenge must be A2 size only (4.25" x 5.5") AND must be flat to fit in an envelope for mailing.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts