Warm Winter Wishes


Yeppers.  It is STILL winter even here in Texas.  Let's all say it together...It's COLD out there!!

Okay, now that I have that out of the way, how about a cute winter card.  This" Warm Winter Wishes" card is for the Digi Haven challenge that goes live today (Friday, January 24th).  Our sponsor is Dilly Beans Stamps and I've used their cute "Three Penguins" digi image.  I know penguins aren't normally this color but mine are a different breed than what you normally see.  Right.  Actually I colored them to go with the papers which happens to be a 6x6 Christmas Designer Pad by My Mind's Eye called "Merry Little Christmas."  Oh and the theme for the Digi Haven challenge is "Snow Buddies."

I colored the cute penguins with my Copic Markers:  BG000, BG01, BG02, C2, C4, C7, R0000, R00, R56, R59, R81 and BG 72.  I attached them to the front of the card with foam tape and then added a sparkly, glittery chipboard snowflake from Recollections.  I hand cut the sentiment tag and tied a bow with American Craft Baker's Twine and attached it with a bit of it behind the snowflake.  I used Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise ink and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

I hope you join us for this fun challenge over on Digi Haven.  You must use a digi image in your creation and link it up to the challenge post.  There will be one random winner chosen to receive a prize from our sponsor.

I'm pretty excited that's it almost the weekend as I have lots of crafty projects I want to work on plus I need to start packing because NEXT weekend I'm going on a scrappy retreat!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!


Popular Posts