Sweet "Heart"



Hello crafty friends! A quick post for you today for the Seems a Little Sketchy sketch challenge! It's time for #56!!  In case you don't notice, I'm feeling in the "pink" lately.  Creating cards and mini albums with pretty Valentine papers and of course, PINK!

This time our sponsor for Seems a Little Sketchy is Scribbles Designs.  I picked out this super cute flamingo and colored it up with my Copic markers. In real life the flamingo more closely matches the paper but in the photo, no matter how I tweaked it, this is what I got.  It's still a really cute card using Sketch #56 especially when you see it in person.  The flamingo is colored with V02, RV04, RV06, RV11,  RV20 and E93.  The background is B00.  I again used papers from the Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad--"Beloved."  Behind the flamingo I used a Martha Stewart lace tag and then added a banner tag with the word "sweet" preprinted on it from a Little Yellow Bicycle Paper Crafting Kit I had on hand.  Super quick and easy to put together following the sketch.

Now it's your turn.  Grab some card supplies and whip up a card for our challenge.  As always there will be a prize from our sponsor for one randomly chosen challenge participant over on Seems a Little Sketchy! Oh yes, Creative Card Crew will also be using this sketch for their challenge so you could enter two challenges with one card!  Sweet!!



Popular Posts