Happy Summer!

If you are here for the current Seems a Little Sketchy challenge post, please scroll down to the next post.  Thank you!



Though it's not officially summer on the calendar yet, for school kids it is or it's really close; I decided to create a "Happy Summer" card for our challenge over on the Cards in Envy blog.  This time the theme is "Feeling Buggy."  I used my Silhouette to cut out a file for my "bug."  I found this really cute SVG file set from Miss Kate Cuttables called "Picnic Ant." An ant is a bug, right? Ha, Ha.  I once again used scraps of paper from my stash to make my card and then used "scraps" of ribbon for the trim on the banner and on the card.  Each bow is tied "flat" so that my card can be mailed in an envelope which is one of the main requirements for a card for the Cards in Envy challenges.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Papertrey Ink's Mailbox Greetings set.

We hope you'll join us over on Cards in Envy  for our "Feeling Buggy" challenge.  Remember the challenge is for cards only and they must be an A2 size AND flat enough to be mailed in an "Envy."

Have a wonderful and crafty day!



Popular Posts