Thank you!


Our sponsor, The Robin's Nest,  for the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge that starts tomorrow (Monday, June 16th) does not sell digi images but sells paper and other supplies.  So since there are no images, the designers for Seems a Little Sketchy got to use any image they want for this challenge.  I decided to do something just a little different and created my image with a stencil and Tim Holtz Distress inks.  On a piece of white cardstock, I taped down the butterfly stencil and then I used foam applicators and three different Distress inks to get this colorful butterfly.  I used Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass and Squeezed Lemonade.  The stencil moved a little bit on the right while I was inking and blurred the pattern but I decided to go ahead and use it as butterflies do have variation.  I attached the butterfly to the card base just in the center so the wings are sticking up.

For this card, I used Little Yellow Bicycle 12x12 paper from my stash--Fresh Print Clothesline "Cora Chrysanthemum" and yellow cardstock.  The decorative corners are made from a Stampin' Up! decorative corner punch, cut in half after it's punched and the sentiment is a Papertrey Ink Daily Designs Sentiment stamped with Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo ink.  Again, you can't see it in the photo but parts of the butterfly have been touched with my new Clear Wink of Stella brush pen for a bit of sparkle.  I'm loving using this pen on my cards.

Now it's your turn to get crafty and create a card following sketch #67

One random entry will be chosen at the end of the challenge to win a $10 gift voucher from The Robin's Nest.  I know you'd be able to find some fun crafty supply item you could use.  The challenge runs for 2 weeks--hope to see you over on Seems a Little Sketchy!

Happy Crafting,


Popular Posts