Just Because


It's time for a new sketch challenge on Seems a Little Sketchy! We are sponsored for this challenge by Fitztown and my image is "Garden 29"--ladybugs on leaves.  I colored the image with  Copic markers.

I used 6x6 papers from Authentique "Journey" and Fancy Pants "Nautical."  I also used Dark Navy Cardstock.  The flower is a white Petaloo that I colored with the blue Copic Markers shown above.  I also used my clear Wink of Stella Brush pen to add a bit of sparkle and shimmer to the leaves and the flower. The sentiment is an acrylic stamp by Papertrey Ink from the Signature Greetings II collection.

This post is being scheduled while I'm away with hubby on our anniversary trip to Houston/Galveston.  We should be home by the time it goes live on Monday morning.

If you'd like to join in on this challenge, head over to the Seems a Little Sketchy blog and check out the post for Sketch #68.  Once you made a card (you have 2 weeks) post it on your own blog and then link it to the challenge post.  There will be a prize of 3 digi images from Fitztown awarded to one randomly selected entry.
                                                       
Hope to see you there and happy crafting!

Popular Posts