What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday--Time to Clean Up {Again}



Hello crafty friends!  Today is Wednesday, June 4th.  Seriously? JUNE already???  We are moving into the summer months and HOT temps here where I live. I am not a fan of super hot weather but I'm not a fan of super cold either. Picky much?  Yes. Ha, ha.

Today's post is for What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday#261.  A weekly blog  where lots of crafty people head over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and link their post to share a photo of their workdesk.  It's lots of fun to visit with others from all around the world and see what they are up to.  Be aware that this week it appears that Julia is on vacation.  Her desk is all neat and clean and I think she forgot to add the linky so right now we can't link up but many are sharing their blog address in the comment section of her blog.

Anyway, if you do find your way here, you'll see that my desk does need a bit of tidying. This is the way I left it Sunday night.  The Copic markers are back out as I made a few cards for some design teams I'm on and some to list for sale in my online shop.  I haven't been back in my room until a few minutes ago to take this photo.  I've been dealing with allergies this week which means I'm taking meds for that and it makes me lazy and sleepy.

Okay, that's all from me this week. I think I need to go take a nap....

Popular Posts