Thanks



I love creating cards and projects with the color pink but I'm really liking this yellow/green/teal combination! I chose this Sunflower 2 digital image from Scribbles Designs, the sponsor for the sketch challenge over at Seems a Little Sketchy!  Of course, the flowers had to be yellow so I picked out these papers from my scrap stash to go with them and love how it turned out!  I colored the sunflowers with Copic markers.

I added a bow tied from Natural Button Twine from Papertrey Ink and used a Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp from the Daily Designs set. The button is from my stash and the ovals were cut with my Big Shot and Spellbinder Oval Dies.  I used a Prima Distress tool on the edges of the card and Prima Chalk Ink in a Teal Damask color for the edges and the sentiment.

I followed the current challenge sketch #66 from Seems a Little Sketchy to create the card.

The Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge runs for 2 weeks and you can win 3 digi images of your choice from Scribbles Designs.  One winner is randomly chosen from all who follow sketch #66 and link it to the challenge post.  I hope to see your card there!

Have a happy, crafty day!






Popular Posts