Have a Beary Sweet SUMMER!



Hello! It's time for another challenge over on Digi Haven!  This time "We're Going on a Picnic!" Yep, that's the theme and our sponsor is the fabulous MyGrafico!  All of the designers were given an adorable set of images called Picnic Bears.  That is one of the great things about digis from MyGrafico, they come in sets and you have so many images to work with!  I chose this cute little girl bear, picnic basket, lemonade, and bird banner.  I colored them all with my Copic markers and added paper banners that I cut out of the matching papers to cover the digital image banners.

Papers used are from a new 6x6 paper pad I bought at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks called "Nautical" by Fancy Pants.  Love it!  I also used black cardstock to mat all the layers.  I typed up the sentiment in my Word program and printed it from the computer. The flowers are Petaloo from my stash.  I used my 1/2" Corner Chomper and a scallop oval die on my Big Shot.  A new thing I used but you can't see it in the photo is a Clear Wink of Stella Brush pen that I also bought last weekend at Cat's.  It adds just the right touch of sparkle to the glass of lemonade, the birds and the the bear's bow  AND it doesn't change the color underneath--it's just a wink.  

Be sure to join us over on Digi Haven for the challenge.  Create a project that uses digis that represent a picnic.  The challenge runs for 2 weeks AND there will be a prize to one random entry--1 sheet (set) of images from MyGrafico!

Happy Crafting,




Popular Posts