Photo Frame Memory Box and Album {Again}


I can't remember if I posted or not that I would be teaching a class at Flossie Scrapper on February 27th.  But if I did, please scratch that.  Due to how busy I've been in the past few weeks, I have not finished the project that I was planning for that class, so.....instead we are doing a repeat class on the Photo Frame Memory Box & Album as there have been several asking to to this project again.  The class date is tentatively set for March 5th and we will be making a black, blank Photo Frame Memory Box and Mini Album.  I had this one in the photo above completed but it still needed a few decorations added here and there so I worked on it Saturday and yesterday.  I will be taking it to Flossie Scrapper this coming Saturday so you can take a look at it in person.  But remember, this is the decorated version.  If you sign up for the class, yours will be black and blank so you can finish it in any paper collection and for any occasion that you want at home or at a workshop/crop at the store.  This is my second graduation Memory Box.  The first one I did for our oldest granddaughter and this one is for our second granddaughter.  I love how this turned out.  I mostly used Prima's Stationers Desk collection.  I absolutely love that paper collection and design.  It's from last year, but you might be able to still find it.

The album fits inside the box and holds a lot of photos based on how many mats and flaps you might add.  In class we will add just the basic flaps but you'll learn how to create more if you need them.  Photo mats and pocket inserts will not be included in the class kit as those are based on what paper collection you choose to use and your own photos.


So if you think you might want to take this class, contact Vicky at Flossie Scrapper   (817) 295-7100.  It is best that you sign up early as the kits are very detailed to cut and prep.  Plus you want to be sure you've reserved yours. This is a hands on class only as it is a Paper Phenomenon project by Kathy Orta King that I teach under license. There will be no extra kits for sale and it will be an all day class from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with a break for lunch.  If you can't attend the class, you can purchase a tutorial from Paper Phenomenon.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts