What a difference a year makes!


See that little saying in the center of the bow of the above tag?  Yeah, the one that says "Let it Snow." Would you believe that almost a year ago we had some wintery stuff?  Ice, freezing stuff!  I know because I looked at my blog post for February 23, 2015 when I originally posted the above photo. Yep, what a difference a year makes! Today they are saying we will have almost 80 degrees (f)! I'm wearing Capri pants and a short sleeve summery top. It's going to be a beautiful day!!

Okay so I haven't posted since Monday. Once again I've been super busy here in this office.  I did find a few hours to work in the craft room and I should be able to work up there again this afternoon.  I'm designing something that I hope to offer as a class or at the very least as a tutorial. It's slow going as I'm trying to do a video while fine tuning the creation process so this week I've had nothing to share!  I've decided that while I'm in a designing mode that there will be days that I don't post.  And that's okay.  I'd much rather have something new to share when I post but that just can't happen 24/7. Ha, ha.  But I do love the tag above.  I created it following a Graphic 45 instruction sheet for tags last year. I'd hope to make a tag every month in 2015 following their class instructions but things happened and I didn't.  Maybe I have the instruction sheets printed up or I can find them on line because I'd really still like to make them all!  Anyway, that's all I've got for today.  Just wanted to pop in and let you all know I'm still around and still creating...

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts