We're Going to Have an Early Spring! {Picture Day}


Yep. It's official.  Today is February 2nd and the groundhog did not see his shadow so this year we'll have an early spring.  For sure.  Well, I hope so anyway.  For picture day, I'm sharing some photos I took the spring of 2012. Texas Bluebonnets, y'all!!




Did you know that if you have enough Bluebonnets in one place that there is a wonderful scent from them? I had never realized nor thought about Bluebonnets having  a scent like other flowers do.  In the past when I smelled flowers and bluebonnets were present, I just assumed it was the "other" flowers.  But when I took these photos where the bluebonnets were everywhere and the flowery aroma was so overpowering, I knew it was indeed from the bluebonnets. Some one should make a bluebonnet perfume!

Happy Crafting and Picture Taking!

Popular Posts