Another Year Older! Happy Birthday to You!!


Well, it's not my birthday but I'm sure it is someone's birthday today somewhere, maybe even someone I know!  Regardless, it is the theme of our new card challenge over on the Cards in Envy blog that starts today--"Another Year Older" (birthday cards.)  I was in a Copic coloring mood a few weeks ago and I was testing out my various markers to see which ones needed re-inking and such.  So while I was doing that, I colored  up this cute little digi image.  I think it is a Di's Digital Stamps image.  The colors of her dress and ribbon and crown are probably not what I'd usually choose for colors but you know what?  I like it and when I found the papers that I used, I loved it!

The papers I used are from a 6x6 pad by Echo Park called "Everyday Electic."  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is a clear stamp from Papertrey Inks Signature Greetings collection. To stamp the sentiment, I used Lilac Posies Memento Ink stamp pad.

I know that all of you need a birthday card now and then and I encourage you to make one or two or three up for this challenge! Your card can be any size and any shape as long as it is flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.  The challenge runs for two weeks.  Hope to see you there at Cards in Envy!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts