Oh My! Thank you Graphic 45!!


Well, shut the door! Yesterday morning, bright and early, I got an email.  I had been picked for the Graphic 45 Design Team! Say, what??  Yes, me!!! I and 14 others had made the final cut and will be on the team for 2016-17!  There are some new ambassadors too.  It's all in an announcement post on the Graphic 45 Blog. Check it out. Plus check out the video links to each Designers' video audition. So many wonderful and beautiful projects all created with Graphic 45!

So now, I must make some decisions.  First up is to upload to my Designer folder three of my favorite projects that I've created with Graphic 45.  Now, that is going to be hard! This is for the post that will introduce me to all of you Graphic 45 fans and followers.  I'm going to try to figure it out and upload my photos in the next day or so.  For sure, I think one will be the Le Cirque wagon that I designed.

I've made circus wagons out of other paper and have even made a gypsy wagon but this one, this was my first wagon that I designed.  I thought of  it and designed it back in the spring of 2014 and my search for the elusive Graphic 45 Le Cirque papers began.  When the paper first came out, I didn't pay attention and I didn't buy it!  Here's a bit of advice from me...never, ever not buy a collection because you think you might not need it.  Some day you may and by then you may not be able to find it! Well, it took me many months to finally find enough to buy on Ebay to finish the wagon.  I had to keep searching to get what I needed for the album.  And then in the end, I ended up using a few papers from other Graphic 45 collections to finish the pages of the album. I think I ended up using some of the beautiful Botanical collection. And it worked beautifully!  The colors and designs of some of the Graphic 45 collections can be mingled together for a truly beautiful finished project! After starting this in April of 2014, it was finally finished in March of 2016!!  Le Cirque is an amazing collection and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some day Graphic 45 will re-introduce it! Wouldn't that be wonderful?!!

I want to thank everyone on Facebook, my blog and my YouTube channel for their wonderful words of encouragement and congratulations!  And I especially want to thank Graphic 45 for picking me and I'm so excited for the year of creating with this wonderful paper that I'm about to embark on! What a wonderful opportunity! Thank you, thank you!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts